Lenses
Date: 2024
Dimensions: 16x20
Medium: Ballpoint Pen on Canvas
I have seen many trees and even a tree as this one can fill the search of what one seeks in life for. The soul longs to live a life, correspondingly to what it searches for outwards or within. Life is a sequence of events unfolding to the viewer of their story. Whatever is before them is nothing more or else. The value comes from how it is perceived and directed inwards. I believe there is an importance about something as simple as a plant on Earth by means of it suddenly growing in a specific spot. A tree can be interpreted in any way someone views it, as that goes for anything you encounter in life. The similarity of how I see nature is corresponding in the defense of how I can relate that joy I feel looking at how Earth can actively create life towards what’s around me with my new relationship for life. Just by looking at my world more and taking it in through the appreciation of what’s in my life, I begin to grow to love being a human with gratitude.

No comments:
Post a Comment