._search.mp3

Thursday, July 9, 2026

Volume Two: Glamour Stars

"Glamour Stars" teach of the following: I am not here, and I am not existing as it reigns of I do not care; I don't care!; That seems perfect especially for a perfect life to be alone within! These indicated stardom with glitz and shine of beauty towards the level of fame reached with the admiration and adoration of fame balanced to the together of being together in loving thyself as loving others too. Recommendation thus shall be maintained in regular notion of fair, the ladies depicted are sensed to be just and calmness to be beautiful in the regard of attention set forth to union yearning for freedom within beauty from the face all the way down to the body! Dressed to the nines, the submissive stardom forward settled maintained well-tempered tempest whimsical women are ready to appear! There a beautiful and ready to meet fathom belief, yet they are pretty to the touch of soft skin to be a blessing upon them! I see makeup well placed and a figure to a shape of pears, fruit dressed like them to met as them in yearning for a kick in the heat from not the kitchen. The only things these fair ladies are greeting are the Hollywood stars from the Walk of Fame upon the sidewalk gentled placed delicately next to the streets! Their eyebrows and hair are glossed to fine features freckled well-gentlely with a touch of stardom in the twinkle within the eyes, and the nature of maturity aged them well to be fine wine delicate in the motion of tender care from their dressing rooms and grace of their walk in faith towards generously in showing their act and modeling capabilities! They are a blessing with the beauty of being beautiful well-beyond expectation and acceptance in perfection  within fine excellence through fulfillment and abundance upon the eternal love in admiration and adoration. Solely making your life better in empathy and sympathy, thank you for feleing within the grave of emotioins and feelings!


 Be mine and love myslef divine-divinely revealing beyond the railing of reeling!!!

I am in charge of my own life and future with hope and faith!




   


...Adore and Admire by Adored Fans including 
the Love of Their Life

No comments:

Post a Comment

  I was focusing on being able to have a video of myself placed for the verification video instead since I was not quite sure of the content...