Background Memories
Date: 2024
Dimensions: 16x20
Medium: Ballpoint Pen on Canvas
I like to take in the moment of what I witness in my life through the simplest of means. I get excited for the littlest of moments, they seem bigger than life for me when they’re there even when it’s the “mundane” of just being there. I truly enjoy all parts of those moments for being able to take a breath and take a seat standing up. I like to be in the moment and capture the essence through my eyes, feelings, and the relationship I have to it. I began to take things slower than what they need to especially when the world is so fast paced you miss the glimpse of calm in between the usual schedule. Take a time to breathe and love the moment you are in through every inch that is there, possible, and what you can obtain through your five senses alone.

No comments:
Post a Comment