._search.mp3

Thursday, November 28, 2024

 


Fantasy Lane

Date: 2024
Dimensions: 16x20
Medium: Ballpoint Pen on Canvas

The world apparent to me fascinates me beyond belief. There is much to see, explore, and rethink on. Anything can happen and there's joy in the uncertainty of that. I woke up today and focused on that without labeling anything. I don’t have to define or constrict myself or anything even specifically in the world as something that I’ll reflect on throughout it. I worry no more and think of good, my goodness, and the world’s goodness as well. The future is not known yet. The joy I have today comes from inside of me and that joy similar to mine is as belonging to anyone. We all have the same chance to live and that makes me so happy and motivates me to look forward to the journey of life more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

  I was focusing on being able to have a video of myself placed for the verification video instead since I was not quite sure of the content...