._search.mp3

Thursday, November 28, 2024

 


Forest

Date: 2024
Dimensions: 16x20
Medium: Ballpoint Pen on Canvas

When I think about the world, I have a renewed version of how I look directly at it. I have a childlike wonder now about the Earth and what it contains on it. Everything on it is unique and special, each significant and deserving of so much more. It's as if I grew new eyes, and was shown an appreciation for the Earth instead of trying to find it or looking for it. It stood out and I wasn’t physically trying to make her beauty noticeable to me, it was just much to see and rediscover again. I felt more joyful to be here, alive, and thriving in a world where existence like life can happen. This is who Earth is and her wondrous power of not having to show or be more of anything other than herself alone shows as true. She is who she is and presentable in any way someone views her whether it’s her rainstorms or environmental situations humans put on her. My relationship to Earth or her beauty resides in my appreciation for her.


No comments:

Post a Comment

  I was focusing on being able to have a video of myself placed for the verification video instead since I was not quite sure of the content...